About Writing Assistance, Inc.
Writing Assistance, Inc. (WAI) was founded in 1991 as a regional staffing firm specializing in technical writing. Since then, we have grown and expanded our services beyond our Minnesota hub to assist clients throughout the United States and internationally. We have also branched out from the field of technical writing and expanded the professional specializations we place.
Our Specialty Professions
Today Writing Assistance, Inc. is uniquely positioned as the leading nationwide staffing agency for:
- Technical Writers
- Medical Writers
- Instructional Designers & Training Developers
- Illustrators & Designers
Over the years we’ve developed strong relationships with the best of the best who work in our specialty professions. Since our founding, we have amassed a database of more than 25,000 skilled professionals in these specialties.
Our staff consists of a highly specialized and experienced team of account managers and recruiters who:
- Excel at staffing writing and training projects
- Understand the unique requirements of our clients
- Thrive on finding the perfect match for every opening
We are involved in various professional associations, including the Association for Talent Development (ATD), the American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) and the Society for Technical Communication (STC). Our promise to our clients is to present the right professional at the right time every time.
“I enjoyed working with Writing Assistance. They provided me with qualified candidates to choose from, and their response time to my needs was outstanding. Overall, it was a very professional and easy process.” — Kimberly Wacker, Vice President of Marketing, Hydro-Thermal Corporation
Contact Writing Assistance, Inc. to staff your next project. We make it easy!
Get Social with Us
WAI maintains an active presence in various online social outlets. We welcome you to join us:
- Visit our blog for news and information of interest to clients, managers and job seekers
- Follow us on Twitter (@writingassist)
- Follow our company on LinkedIn
Learn More about WAI
- View a partial list of our clients by visiting our Client List page
- Listen to an audio interview with WAI President, Scott Hartmann,
- Learn more about WAI’s partners by visiting our Partners page