FrameMaker 12.03 Released
Adobe recently announced it has released an update for FrameMaker 12 (FM 12.03). Sr. Product Manager for Adobe Technical Communication Products, Kapil Verma provides a summary of the enhancements and bug fixes included in the release.
The enhancements available in both FrameMaker 12 & FrameMaker XML Author 12 include:
- Cleaner and faster Responsive HTML5 output along with a new Respnosive HTML5 layout
- Publishing time for non-PDF large files with many images has been reduced by 50%
- You can now ink FrameMaker documents in RoboHelp projects and insert Captivate videos even if you aren’t licensed for Adobe Technical Communication Suite (TCS)
- Struture View and table enhancements
- The Show/hide Conditional Text and Cross Reference dialogs are now resizable
A number of bug fixes have been made as well. Was there one in particular that was bugging you and did it get fixed in this release? You can get more details on the release at Adobe’s TechComm Central blog.