Walk-In Registration Still Open for STC Annual Event
The Society for Technical Communication (STC) will hold its annual Technical Communication Summit in Dallas, TX at the Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion Tower 2–5 May 2010. “Walk-In Registration” is now available – meaning it will cost you more than it would have if you had registered prior to April 20th.
Group rates are available for the Hyatt Regency for $169 (plus tax) single or double occupancy.
This year’s event will include:
- Over 80 sessions in nine tracks. More advanced sessions are identified as “Institutes”.
- Two receptions, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, and lunch on Wednesday (Honors Banquet is an optional fee)
- Online storage of most sessions, access to which will be included in the registration available so that sessions you were unable to attend will be available online, through a service referred to as SUMMIT@aClick.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) networking events on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings.
- More than 50 booths showcasing products and services of interest to technical writers and other technical communicators.
Preconference events include certificate sessions and workshop/tutorial sessions (optional fee required).
More Information on the 2010 Technical Communication Summit