Get started working with WAI.
This portal is intended for use by professionals who provide services to WAI clients only. In this section:
- Contractor 1099 Forms
- Employee (W-2) Forms
- Employee/Contractor Payment Information
- Reporting Your Time
Contractor (1099) FormsComplete and return your contract, W-9, direct deposit and e-consent to WAI via email to email@example.com or fax to 763-551-9767 prior to your start date.
Employee (W-2) FormsSign and return your NDA to your WAI recruiter prior to your start date. ClearPath Workforce Management is the employer of record for WAI. You will receive onboarding information from Clearpath. Contact Clearpath, firstname.lastname@example.org, with onboarding inquiries.
Employee/Contractor Payment Information
- When will I receive my year end W-2 or 1099? W-2s and 1099s are sent to the address on file by the last day of January following the applicable year. If you have moved, please submit a new W-4 to ClearPath or W-9 to WAI with your new address and email address. If you have not received your W-2 or 1099 by mid-February please email WAI for a duplicate 1099 or email ClearPath for a duplicate W-2.
- How and when am I paid? Payments are made in accordance with your contract. Direct deposits are processed one to two times weekly. We highly recommend direct deposit for all employees and contractors. If you have not signed up for direct deposit, checks are mailed according to the 2021 WAI Pay Date Schedule and the 2022 WAI Pay Date Schedule.
- How does direct deposit work? Complete and sign the direct deposit form, email to Lori Harberts at email@example.com or fax to 763-551-9767. There is no cost to you and there is no waiting period.
Reporting Your Time
SpringAhead+ExpenseSpringAhead+Expense is a third-party application used by WAI employees. Time and expenses (if allowed) should be entered into the SpringAhead+Expense system once per week, preferably on Friday but no later than noon Monday. Time submitted late can delay processing and payments.
SpringAheadSpringAhead is the portion of the SpringAhead+Expense system used for tracking your time. SpringAhead provides these benefits to WAI employees:
- Faster and easier time tracking
- Ability to review past history on the project
- Improved accuracy
- To log in to SpringAhead, use the following link: https://my.springahead.com/go?Login&Writing+Assistance Your User Name is: first initial + last name (eg.: John Doe = jdoe)Your Initial Password is: password Please change your password using the Admin button during your first session. Click the Admin button in the navigation bar and then click Change Password.
- When entering your time in a timecard, make sure you click the Save button at the bottom to save your updates but DO NOT submit until all hours have been entered for the work week.
- Detail of work performed is mandatory in the space provided on your timesheet.
- Your time entries are not visible to be approved until you actually submit them. You can enter your time daily and save it, but DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT ALL TIME UNTIL THE LAST DAY YOU WORK FOR THE WEEK.