This portal is intended for use by professionals who provide services to WAI clients only.
In this section:
Once your portion is completed, submit all applicable forms to WAI via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-551-9767. Do NOT submit completed forms to the IRS or the USCIS.
- IRS Form W-4 (PDF)
- IRS Form W-9 (PDF)
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Form I-9 (PDF available from site for download. Updated effective 7-7-2017. Requires Adobe Reader DC to open, which is available for free download here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- WAI Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
Employee/Contractor Payment Information
Employee Payment FAQs
- When will I receive my year end W-2 or 1099?
W-2s and 1099s are mailed to the address on file by the last day of January following the applicable year. If you have moved, please submit a new W-4 or W-9 with your new address to email@example.com or fax to 763-551-9767. If you have not received your W-2 or 1099 by mid-February please email Lori Harberts.
- How and when am I paid?
Payments are made in accordance with your contract. Direct deposits are processed one to two times weekly. We highly recommend direct deposit for all employees and contractors. If you have not signed up for direct deposit, checks are mailed according to the 2017 WAI Pay Date Schedule.
- How does direct deposit work?
Complete and sign the direct deposit form, email to Lori Harberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-551-1228. There is no cost to you and there is no waiting period.
For additional accounting-related questions, you may contact Lori Harberts by email at email@example.com or by phone at 763-551-1228.
For more FAQs of interest to job seekers and employees, see the Job Seekers FAQs page.
Reporting Your Time
SpringAhead+Expense is a third-party application used by WAI employees. Time and expenses (if allowed) should be entered into the SpringAhead+Expense system once per week, preferably on Friday but no later than noon Monday. Time submitted late can delay processing and payments.
SpringAhead is the portion of the SpringAhead+Expense system used for tracking your time. SpringAhead provides these benefits to WAI employees:
- Faster and easier time tracking
- Ability to review past history on the project
- Improved accuracy
With SpringAhead, there’s no manual time tracking. You simply login to SpringAhead from any computer with a web browser and Internet access to enter your timecard information. While using SpringAhead you will also be able to see the current status of your timecards and will be automatically notified via email if any changes need to be made prior to getting your time approved.
Getting Started with SpringAhead
- To log in to SpringAhead, use the following link:
Your User Name is: first initial + last name (eg.: John Doe = jdoe)
Your Initial Password is: password
Please change your password using the Admin button during your first session. Click the Admin button in the navigation bar and then click Change Password.
- When entering your time in a timecard, make sure you click the Save button at the bottom to save your updates but DO NOT submit until all hours have been entered for the work week.
- Your time entries are not visible to be approved until you actually submit them. You can enter your time daily and save it, but DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT ALL TIME UNTIL THE LAST DAY YOU WORK FOR THE WEEK.
For further instructions on getting started with SpringAhead, use the following link:
A PDF file is also available for entering your time, running reports and printing your timecard at: http://downloads.virtualsoftware.net/Docs/VTEGuide-Time.pdf
Need help? Have questions? Contact Lori Harberts by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 763-551-1228.