The WritersUA Central Conference takes place January 6-7, 2015 in Austin, TX. If you’re planning to attend, early bird pricing ends November 8th, so you need to act fast.
The program is organized into two tracks:
- Content & design
- Tools & technologies
Some highlights on the agenda:
- Who Are We? A Mirror for UA Professionals
- Practical HTML5/CSS3 for Real Writers
- Improving Online Help through User Feedback
- The Language of Touch: for the Desktop & Mobile UA
- MadCap Flare: Designing Content for Online and Print
- Challenges & Solutions for UA Localization
- Embedded Help: Nuts and Bolts
Just to name a few. So far, a total of 13 sessions are planned over the two-day event.